Hansens reserves the right to vary or modify the information, change or discontinue any feature or part of this Site, the hours of availability and the equipment required to obtain access, without notice.
The content, including newsletters and publications, on this website is intended for informational purposes only to provide a summary and general overview on matters of interest. Nothing in this website is intended to constitute advice. You should seek advice specific to the particular facts and circumstances at issue before acting or relying on the Site or the contents presented or accessed from the Site.
Hansens does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, timeliness or any other aspect of the information available on the website (“Information”), or that it is suitable for your intended use. The Information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied to the full extent permitted by law, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
You will be responsible for the content of any material you enter on this Site. All information you enter must be accurate, complete and not misleading, deceptive, defamatory or contrary to law. Hansens is not responsible for and disclaims any liability in relation to the content of any messages or information posted by users, or for the content of information of third parties on the Internet, even if accessed through the Hansens website. However, Hansens reserves the right, which it may or may not exercise in its sole discretion, to review, edit or delete any material that Hansens deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
Hansens does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or other typographical errors or defects. The use of the Site and the Information is at your own risk.
Hansens makes no warranties, guarantees or representations that the material on this Site will not cause damage, or that the material is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors or omissions. Hansens recommends that virus checks should be done on any Information downloaded.
All warranties, representations, and implied terms and any liability which may arise in relation to access to or use of this Site or the Information is expressly excluded by Hansens, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Limitation of Liability
You waive and release Hansens, its servants and agents to the maximum extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or Information made available through this Site.
Hansens, its servants and agents shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to any party for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or the inability to use, the Information or the Site or any other linked website. Under no circumstances will Hansens be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use of this Site or the Information including loss of programs or data, loss of business, business interruption, lost business profits, even if Hansens is expressly advised of the possibility of such damage. If your use of the Site or the Information results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment, Hansens is not responsible for those costs.
Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by Hansens is limited to the re-supply of the Information on the Site or the reasonable costs of having the Information re-supplied.
Links to other websites
You may be able, through hypertext or other computer links, to gain access to other websites on the Internet that are not part of this Site.
The linked sites included in this Site are not under the control of Hansens and Hansens is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or changes or updates to such sites. Hansens provides these links for your convenience. Hansens does not sponsor, endorse, adopt, confirm, guarantee or approve of any material or representations made in those websites.
Hansens does not warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus or any other defects or errors, infringements of intellectual property rights, nor does it authorise any such infringement by reason of the linking of this Site to material on other websites.
You link to any such linked site at your own risk. Hansens is not a party to any transaction between you and a linked site.
Consistent with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”), Hansens does not collect or record personal information, except that which you provide freely through online forms and email.
The types of information which Hansens may collect and hold for its activities include, without limitation, an individual’s name, address, telephone number and email address (“Personal Information”).
The security of information you transmit to Hansens or Hansens transmits to you over the Internet is not warranted as secure, and you transmit that information at your own risk.
Information Use and Disclosure
Hansens will not use or disclose Personal Information that it collects for any secondary purpose (other than the primary purpose of collection) without your consent unless:
– The secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose (directly related if sensitive information) and you would reasonably expect Hansens to use the information for a secondary purpose; or
– The use and disclosure is otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act.
By using this Site you will be deemed to consent to Hansens using your Personal Information for the following purposes:
– Notifying you about any new products or services
– Administering your requests for information in relation to Hansens’ products or services
– Monitoring your use of this Site.
If you use this Site, but do not consent to the use of your Personal Information for any purpose specified above (other than monitoring your use of this Site) then please contact Hansens via email. This excludes use of your Personal Information to provide you with information about changes to Hansens’ terms and conditions, and information that you have requested Hansens to supply.
Copyright © Hansens Accountants Pty. Ltd. 2007. All rights reserved.
You acknowledge and agree that all content, coding, text, graphics and Information available on this Site is protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights and laws.
You may only access and use the Information for personal or non-commercial purposes unless you have Hansens’ prior written approval. All other use, copying, adaptation, transmission or reproduction of this Site or any part of it is prohibited except to the extent permitted by Australian and international copyright law.
All trade marks, service marks and trade names which appear on this Site are proprietary to Hansens. Use of these trade marks without Hansens’ consent will infringe Hansens’ intellectual property rights. Nothing in this Site should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos, or trade marks except with the express written consent of the respective owner.
The publication of electronic mail addresses on this Site is to facilitate communications relating to Hansens functions and it must not be inferred as consent by Hansens or the relevant addressee to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
By access to and use of this Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia if a conflict arises from the use of this Site.
If you choose to access this Site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent such local laws apply.
Footy Tipping Competition
If you are under 18 years of age, you must have the permission of your parent or legal guardian prior to entering the footy tipping competition available for entry on this Site. If you enter or win the footy tipping competition on this Site and Hansens discovers that you do not have the required permission, your entry will be deemed invalid, and any prizes won withheld.
In addition to these general rules and conditions, the footy tipping competition that you may enter on this Site is subject to its own specific rules and conditions.
HANSENS ACCOUNTANTS PTY LTD
1. This client portal facility (“Portal”) is owned by Hansens Accountants Pty. Ltd. (“Hansens”). Access to the Portal is provided by Hansens to its clients through the Hansens website at www.hansens.com.au (“Site”).
6. Only registered users may access and use the Portal.
7. Upon registration, Hansens will provide you with a personal username and password (“User ID Details”), to be used to gain access to the Portal.
Your Portal Rights
8. As a registered user of the Portal you will be permitted to access, view, use and download data, information and files relevant to the accounting and business advisory services being provided to you by Hansens at any given time.
9. As a registered user of the Portal you will be permitted to upload data, information and files onto the Portal for perusal and use by Hansens in its provision of accounting and business advisory services to you.
Your Portal Obligations
10. You are responsible for all costs and charges associated with your accessing the Portal, including but not limited to Internet and telephone costs and charges.
11. You must only access the Portal for legitimate and lawful purposes, and in accordance with any directions or instructions posted on the Portal from time to time.
12. You must keep your User ID Details confidential and secure against unauthorised use.
13. You must notify Hansens immediately if you suspect or become aware that your User ID Details have been lost, stolen or misused.
15. You fully indemnify Hansens (including its employees, officers and agents) against any expenses, loss, damage, costs, demands or liabilities arising out of or in connection with the use (including any improper or unauthorised use) of the Portal or your User ID Details.
Authorisation and Responsibility
18. By uploading data or information on to the Portal you warrant that the data or information you upload via the Portal is accurate, complete and not misleading or deceptive.
19. By uploading data or information on to the Portal you warrant that the data or information you upload via the Portal is free of any viruses, worms or any other form of corruptive code which may cause damage or disruption to the Portal, the Site, or Hansens’ business generally.
20. Hansens provides the Portal facility on the Internet, on an “as-is” basis. Your use of the Portal is at your own risk.
21. Hansens does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that your access to the Portal will be uninterrupted or free of error.
22. Hansens does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that data, information or files on the Portal will be secure from hackers, or free of viruses, worms or any other form of corruptive code.
23. Hansens does not accept any responsibility or liability for any expenses, loss, damage, costs, demands or liabilities howsoever caused arising out of or in connection the actions of hackers or the effects of viruses, worms or any other forms of corruptive code.
24. Hansens does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the data or information provided to you on the Portal.
25. Hansens does not accept any responsibility or liability arising in any way (including by reason of negligence) for errors or omissions in the data or information provided to you on the Portal.
26. Hansens may restrict, suspend, alter or terminate your access to the Portal at any time without cause and without notice to you.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
28. By using the Portal you agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, the Federal Court of Australia.